Does it seem like we plan all the fun for the kids? Well, not anymore. This time the adults are going to have all the fun! Please join us for a fun night out on Saturday, September 21, 2013.Adult teams of four will criss cross the town taking pictures to accumulate points. Event party will follow the hunt at the Venus II Restaurant and Sports Bar.
About the Hunt
· Saturday, September 21, 2013
· Start Location: James Anderson Field – 4:00pm
· Scavenger Hunt: 4:30pm to 7:30pm
· Event Party: 8:00pm to 12:00am
· A maximum of 60 teams, registered on a first come, first served basis, may participate in the Marshfield Youth Football Scavenger Hunt.
· The Registration fee is $140 per team.
· Teams are limited to 4 adults
· The GOAL is to complete as many photo challenges that you can in the allotted amount of time.
· Photos can be taken in any order.
· At least three team members must be in the team photo in order to receive credit, unless otherwise specified.
· Teams are responsible for providing their own transportation.
· No splitting up from your team.
· While creative interpretations of the items are generally allowed, the judges have the final determination as to whether each photo receives points.
· Judges decisions are final.
· Have fun and be safe!
Joining the Hunt
Begin by registering your team using our Active Online Registration. Once your team is registered you can follow the steps below to finish getting your team setup with the Scavenger Hunt with Friends app.
- Download the “Scavenger Hunt with Friends” app from the App Store…
- Join the Hunt
- Open the app, create a username and password, and search for the “Marshfield Youth Football Scavenger Hunt” hunt.
- Once the hunt begins on September 21st, you will be able to see the list of items and begin uploading your photos.
During the hunt there will be “first to find” prizes at certain locations. If a team is the first at that location, they will receive a small prize. Prizes will be awarded to teams that finish with the highest total points. In the event of a tie, winners will be selected by the judges based on the creativity of their photos.
Direct Hunt inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org (John Barnes) email@example.com (Kristin Gangi)